RE: What happened!? IMPort tables with "User Defined or XML Datatypes"....so slow!

  • From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:24:14 -0700 (PDT)

It is becoming easier in 10g if you can swallow the
word AUTO or AUTOMATIC :)
I used to use MANUAL gearbox all the time. I need the
conceptual switch here.

Of course old features are preserved while adding new
funcitonality and new parameters and new hints.
A few are made obsolete, but at the end it is more
robust and more complex.

To not mention all these forums adding true and false
statements about Oracle.

So, I am seeing the bright future being a DBA :)

http://mail.yahoo.com