Re: Warning - 11.2.0.4 upgrade gotcha

  • From: Chris Dunscombe <cdunscombe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hemantkchitale@xxxxxxxxx" <hemantkchitale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:52:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

The upgrade was from 11.2.0.3 but I expect it will effect any upgrade to
11.2.0.4 and also any upgrade to 12c from a version prior  to 11.2.0.4.

Cheers,

Chris

On Wednesday, 12 February 2014, 15:48, Hemant K Chitale
<hemantkchitale@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And we tell our customers / managers that upgrade duration is not related to
the volume (size of the database).  Was this upgrade from 10.2 or 11.2 ?

Hemant K Chitale
http://hemantoracledba.blogspot.com

Hi all,