RE: Wallet Encryption

  • From: "Powell, Mark" <mark.powell2@xxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 16:49:37 +0000

Not that I know of.  I believe you have to either re-create the tablespace
which would require saving the data or move the data to a new unencrypted
tablespace to remove the feature.  I gave support a quick look but could not
find the answer directly stated.  If you want to look you might start with
Master Note For Transparent Data Encryption ( TDE ) (Doc ID 1228046.1).