Re: WRI$_OPTSTAT_TAB_HISTORY not showing table stats on certain days: why?

  • From: fmhabash <fmhabash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:45:53 -0500

- no truncate
- It did not run out of time as the weekend windows lasts for 20 hrs
(and auto gather wakes up every 4 hrs) and the job elapsed time on both
days was less than an hour.
- I can see why if the table persisted at 0 rows (at least when the job
invoked), but it did the same on previous consecutive days and it still
got analyzed.