Re: WHY WHY does Oracle OEM 12c (12.1.0.5) use the following...

  • From: Tim Hall <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 00:09:13 +0000

Like I said, I don't want to hijack the thread. They are all just
words. If you call them golden pixie dust practices, the people who
would follow them blindly will still follow them blindly. I see
nothing wrong with any name. The point is people need to be educated
not to follow blindly. Check out the talks that get good attendance.
"Top 10 best practices to...". It's what people want. Fight is all you
like. You will lose and the blind followers will win. :)

Please start another thread if you want to discuss it further. :)

Cheers

Tim...

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 6:58 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tim, Maybe we can change the term to "baseline practices." Just a thought.
-Rob

Robert P. Lockard Oracle ACEPresident Oraclewizard.com, Inc.
"When given the choice between two evils, I always take the one I have not
tried." Mae West
(cell) 571.276.4790
(office) 410.766.6960
(fax) 410.766.0332