Re: Virus emails galore

  • From: Nuno Souto <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 22:48:24 +1100

Norman Dunbar wrote,on my timestamp of 6/11/2006 7:10 PM:

Has anyone noticed an increase in virus emails
from their address for oracle-L?
Yep - fraid so. :o(

They been very active, the little buggers.
Mostly annoyance value, really.  Not much they can
do, past three firewalls and a firm
do-not-open-ANY-attachments policy!

But they try.  It's fun to see their head banging
against the walls.  Reminds me of Summer and the flies.
Also reminds me of Ingres, in a way.   #8B)

Been for any more good curries down 'Dee Why' recently ?

Yeah mate: lovely stuff!  And the new Top BBQ Chinese
is superb as well!  I now live within bike range
of those places! ;-)

Mind you: with 10g starting to - finally! - take off
around here, not much time to go out: gotta get
those 8i and 9i clients on it!  I've even got a 7
one to upgrade - now, THAT's gonna be fun!

Hey, good to see you at Kevin's blog!  Long
time no hear.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto