Re: Virus attack ?

  • From: Kresimir Fabijanic <kfabijanic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 08:51:42 +1000

Hi Jonathan

Can you check if that was the real "from" e-mail address?  I have
received few spam emails and viruses sent by myself?!?!?! (Fortunately
they were intercepted by virus checker).  These guys are good in using
various tricks.  If you check the full raw mail header it turns to be
completely different source than the one that appears in the "from" field.

Kind regards

Kresimir Fabijanic