RE: Virtualbox images for EM 12c, DataGuard, RAC, GoldenGate / run multiple simultaneous OL5 images on Win7?

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Hans Forbrich' <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:03:19 -0500

Interesting. I can easily imagine that population of people.

Regarding the next generation of DBAs, just think about the consulting
opportunities this will create :-D

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily
reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its
employees.