Re: Viewing LCR Contents in Streams Capture Queues

  • From: "Roman Podshivalov" <roman.podshivalov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Alex Fatkulin" <afatkulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:54:28 -0500

As I see it, procedure print_lcr just prints any sys.anydata chunk assuming
it's LCR generated by streams capture. I responded to Stuart privately,
stating that - if there is a need to examine LCR in capture queue I don't
see why we cannot create custom subscriber to it with positive rule set to
filter all LCR of interest and in dequeue routine execute modified print_lcr
procedure to capture the output.

Also I wanted to second Alex's question - why do you want to see that ?

--romas