RE: View vs. Synonym (across DBLink)

  • From: "Knight, Jon" <jknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:53:38 -0600

Thanks all (including those that replied to me directly).  Execution time
dropped from 18:24 to 01:26, which is acceptable now.

Thanks,
Jon Knight
Senior Database Analyst
2525 Horizon Lake Drive, Suite 120
Memphis, TN  38133
JKnight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
901.371.8000 - Phone
800.238.7675 - Phone
901.380.8336 - Fax
www.FirstData.com
First Data's merger with Concord creates "One Company" with enhanced choice,
voice and innovation for all customers.