RE: Very Urgent RAC

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:05:53 -0800 (PST)

Kevin

  You are right that What I documented to the mgmt is not what I projected. But
anyway it saved mine job as I am able to get it working in 2 days. I know that
Installing and configuring the Envrionment is not a major hurdle but how to
usitlise the Services to really get RAC benefit is another Task. I am working
on it extensively at all places so as to clearly understand the concept and
utilize it.

  thanks Again for all comments
  Sanjay

Kevin Closson <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  reading this post made me think of this:
  http://chaokhun.kmitl.ac.th/~kswichit/8051sbc/8051sbc.html