RE: V$Transaction entry

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Petr.Novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <Petr.Novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Anjul <anjulsahu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:02:41 -0500

Hi Petr,

So, if you take that row from v$transaction, can you identify the session with
the following SQL?

select sid,serial# from v$session where taddr in(select addr from v$transaction
where <conditions to identify the row in v$transaction that you're interested
in>);

Then kill the session returned from this query.

-Mark