RE: V$SESSION_WAIT FILE# Doesn't Exist?

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Remigiusz Sokolowski' <remigiusz.sokolowski@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 08:53:52 -0600

I would assume that is true as well but my data files only go to 205 so that
doesn't add up either.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-663-1673
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.