Re: VMotion as failover solution

  • From: Paul Drake <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:20:27 -0500

oops.
http://www.vmware.com/products/datacenter-virtualization/vsphere/mid-size-and-enterprise-business/compare-editions.html

The vRAM entitlement has been increased to 64 GB per socket for Enterprise
edition for ESXi v5.x.
"seasons greetings".
I'm sorry for posting stale, misinformation.

Additional bonus: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Linux.

I think that I know of some blades that might be getting a few DIMMs in
their respective stockings ...

Paul