RE: V$ access for production support

  • From: "Richard J. Goulet" <rgoulet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:37:22 -0400

 I'll add my name to the list of grantee's, but I did do some serious
controlling of what could be seen & what queries could be run by
displaying the data via PHP on a web site.  Worked extremely well.

Dick Goulet, Senior Oracle DBA
45 Bartlett St  Marlborough, Ma 01752, USA
Tel.: 508.573.1978 |Fax:  508.229.2019 | Cell:508.742.5795
RGoulet@xxxxxxxxxx
: POWERING TRANSFORMATION