RE: V$ access for production support

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tanel Poder" <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>, "Christian Antognini" <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:04:46 -0500

HAH!  I knew I was paranoid for a reason (just didn't know the reason!).
In the past I've had problems where I gave developers monitoring tools,
to help them see what are the biggest resource hogs.  Eventually they
all ran the tools continuously, making the resource hogs their processes
monitoring resource hogs.

Dave
-------------------------------------
Dave Herring, DBA
Acxiom Corporation
3333 Finley
Downers Grove, IL 60515
wk: 630.944.4762
<mailto:dherri@xxxxxxxxxx>

"When I come home from work and see those little noses pressed against
the windowpane, then I know I am a success" - Paul Faulkner

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.