Re: V $SQLAREA

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:40:16 +0100

Yes,

The hash value is derived only from the SQL.
The current setting is of the module (set by the
dbms_application_info package, I believe) is
a completely independent item.  Possibly this
piece of SQL is called in a common subroutine
that can be called from several different named
modules.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Optimising Oracle Seminar - schedule updated May 1st