Re: Using VMWare 2.0.2

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:14:27 -0800 (PST)

Thanks... no, this is after the initial install when RedHat does the reboot of
the VM. So the laptop never reboots in this case.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles