Re: Using QFS for RAC

  • From: LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mark.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:51:10 +0200

Ah no, we tested running a plsql loop inserting one row per second in node
1, reboot node 2, node 1 insert will hang until QFS reconfigures the new
Master which takes around 40 seconds.

We did same test using a unix loop,

while true
do
date >> txt
sleep 1
done

this hangs too when the node where it is NOT running reboots, around 40 to
50 seconds as well

Thanks

--
LSC