RE: Using QFS for RAC

  • From: "Powell, Mark D" <mark.powell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:39:09 -0400

LS, with out two node RAC environment if we lose one instance the other
freezes till the lost instance transactions can be backed out.  I am not
100% sure but the freeze you mention sounds like the normal RAC recover
from failed instance activity time rather than a file system issue.

-- Mark D Powell --
Phone (313) 592-5148