Re: User-Controlled DBMS_DataPump Backups and Restores

  • From: Jack Applewhite <jack.applewhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, stephen van linge <swvanlinge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 22:38:58 +0000

Stephen,

I can't seem to find a way to add an attachment to  the post - probably the
WordPress theme I'm using. However, when I hit the page as a public viewer, I
can copy just the text and paste it into an editor without any HTML tags. Try
that.

I'm continuing to work with WordPress to understand the do's and don'ts.

----
Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator
Austin I.S.D. - MIS Department
512.414.9250 (wk)