Re: User List for Certain Privs

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:57:06 -0700 (PDT)

The issue with my query is that it will work if I had CREATE SESSION direct or
CREATE SESSION is given to ROLE 1 and then Role 1 is assigned to User

But if ROLE 1 is granted to another ROLE2 and then ROLE2 is assigned to user,
then it will not show up here. So looking some CONNECT by Clause kind of query

Thanks
Sanjay