Re: Use MV to convert 9i to 10g

  • From: "Yaping Chen" <hangzhoumaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:41:01 +0800

Hi Yechiel,

You can create tables on 10203, then create MV on these tables using
prebuild table.
You may refresh incremental for large tables, complete refresh for small
tables.
And you should check whether all data type can be refreshed through MV.

Other objects, such as trigger, procedure, you can extract the defination
and create them manually.

--
Regards,
Yaping Chen