RE: Use EM 11g Grid Control (or 12c) versus opatch to save time with quarterly PSUs?

  • From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx, mschmitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 23:01:25 -0700 (PDT)

Yup, unfortunately the bug was there.  :(

Fortunately, there's a patch.  :)

I guess Kellyn saw that answer coming.

Bug# 13584107.  Not sure if that addresses the 11g situation though, because
the bug tracks nothing other than 12c that I can see at a quick glance.

Follow up with the Support guys if needed.  It's the weekend for me now (US
time, which I work for reasons I won't go into) and on Monday US time I'm off
to hospital for my (bah humbug!) 4th knee surgery so I'll be out all next week.
 :(

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA