Re: Urgent rac wait problem

  • From: Yechiel Adar <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:55:39 +0200

Update:
This happens only when the user connects to node 2.
I went a little crazy as I run the same sql from my station and it worked fine. After I took 10046 trace I saw that their trace was on node 2 and mine was on node 1. When I removed the load_balance parameter from the tnsnames, so they will always connect to node 1, the problem went away.

So the problem is not so urgent but I would like to work with load balance.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

Yechiel Adar wrote:
We moved from one node rac to 2 node rac.
A simple query takes 9 seconds instead of 0.3 second.

The user activated 10046 trace and I see a lot of "gc current block 2-way".

Help urgently required.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel