RE: Urgent -Pls Help -- Connection problem

  • From: Kean Jacinta <jacintakean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:30:59 -0800 (PST)

Bruce,

Thank for your reply. There is  no error in the
listener log file or any alert found in alert log.

I still couldn't figure out what is wrong with the
DBase. What i did was, i kill all the existing tomcat
process and restart the tomcat again.

This solved the problem fast. I couldn't affort to let
this application gone done for an hour. Now i can
login into the web application . I guess is the tomcat
problem ? In the future this problem might just occur
again becoz i didn't tackle the problem yet. By just
killing and restarting the process will just be a
temporary solution.

JKean

--- "Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)"