Re: Urgent ORA-00600: internal error code

  • From: "Ghassan Salem" <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JDunn@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:45:28 +0200

This indicates a failure to find current redo logs, try to insure they are
there, otherwise try to recreate the controil file and reset logs;

rgds

On 5/4/07, John Dunn <JDunn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Following the replacement of a disk I did a mksysb restore on a AIX 5.2machine
running Oracle
9.2

All the Oracle software, data files etc were on a tar tape that has also
been restored.

But now when I try to startup Oracle I get the message

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [3004], [1], [0], [0], [], [],
[],

[]

Does anyone have any advice or information on this error?