Re: Upgrading Grid Infra for Standalone ASM from 11.2.0.1 to 11.2.0.2

  • From: Don Seiler <don@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:53:24 -0500

FYI if anyone is interested. The workaround (removing the old 11.2.0.1 grid
home directory and restarting) worked and core dumping stopped. Pushing it
back to Oracle to get the bug re-opened or a new bug created. In just over 1
week it had created 8.2Gb of these core dump files.

Thanks for the response, yes in the meantime I planned to just create a
regular script to run a few times a day and remove these core dump files.

Don.

--
Don Seiler
http://www.seiler.us