Upgrade

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am planning to upgrade one of the Oracle 9i Rel1 to 9i Release 2. I have
Multimaster Replication setup in 9i Release 1[ Oracle advance replication and
not the streams as Stream is not working in Release1]. Is there any issue while
upgrading the database server.

I am planning to stop all Push/Purge Jobs on both Database server A and B.
Upgrade Master Definition site while keeping Master site for User as both
Database server A and B are same copy. After uupgrading MDS, upgrade the Master
site and then will enable all Push/Purge jobs.

Any issue, comments are welcome so as to build confidence.

TIA
Sanjay

http://mail.yahoo.com