RE: Unshared cursors (WAS: Stored outline not being used...)

  • From: Adrian <ade.turner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 20:58:28 -0000

Rich,

Not been following all of this, but note 261020.1 seems relevant.

Cheers
Adrian

From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx>
To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:22:25 -0600

The real fun begins when rows in there have multiple entries for the same
address, but all the columns are "N".

Oh, wait, that's the fun I'm having right now...

Good timing on the thread!

Rich

p.s.  I used this quick'n'dirty query in 10.2.0.2.0, which was easy to whip
out via Toad:

select *
from
(