Re: Unpleasant news for IT folks

  • From: Job Miller <jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mark.powell2@xxxxxx" <mark.powell2@xxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 07:38:00 -0800 (PST)

I had a google search result for an oracle related query the other day warn me
that the site google was recommending had been used to deliver malware 3 times
over the last day (or something like that).
I can't remember what site it was, but from the url it seemed to me that it
would have been a trustworthy site that was likely compromised.

Job