Re: Unicode data migration from SQL Server to Oracle

  • From: Yechiel Adar <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:49:01 +0200

IIRC, HS has its own init.ora parameter file and you need to set hs_nls_lang there.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

Michael Rosenblum wrote:
Before shifting this topic to gateways/HS discussion...
Back to the original question - I WAS using heterogeneous services and got a problem moving Unicode data from SQL Server to Oracle. Any help? Thanks,
Michael Rosenblum

        *From:* oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>