Re: Unicode data migration from SQL Server to Oracle

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mrosenblum@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:12:12 -0800

Have you tried using the Migration Workbench in SQL Developer?
It doesn't require using ODBC.
The Oracle connection is via Java connector, and the SQL Server
connection is via open source SQL Server connector (jTDS)

If you do try it, use version 1.2.  The new 1.5 version of SQL  Developer
doesn't work for the SQL Server -> Oracle migration.

I just used it this week, and have a question in on OTN for the 1.5 version.

Jared Still