Re: Unexplained Plan Change

  • From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moabrivers@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:15:39 +0200

Not sure this is the case here, but I have seen in the past something
very similar coming from a "peeked" bind variable the value of which was
outside the bounds known by Oracle (low_value/high_value in
dba_tab_columns - stored in hexa, utl_raw and the like may be useful for
converting).

HTH

Stephane Faroult
RoughSea Ltd <http://www.roughsea.com>