Re: Understanding "cursor: pin S wait on X"

  • From: Marko Sutic <marko.sutic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb@xxxxxxxxx>, Tanel Poder <tanel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:52:49 +0200

John,
sorry - it is 11.1.0.7.7.
We haven't open sr cause problem stopped occurring and causing us any
problems.
If we experience problems again we will contact support.

Tanel,
thank you for clarification about state and for Demo script.
You have great tools and blog posts about process tracing and it's time to
test them out in my test environment.
I will try to recreate situation you noted and play a little with pstack.

This would be the first time for me to play with pstack so it will be
interesting weekend diagnosing with OS tools :)

Regards,
Marko