Re: UTL_SMTP send mail wield problem????

  • From: "Pedro Espinoza" <raindoctor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:25:39 -0400

Is it too *difficult* for you to show the script mailbody.sql?

Next, check your mail submission agent logs: grep mail /etc/syslog.conf

On my box, i see something like thus on the smtp server which your
pl/sql program is connecting to.

# Log anything (except mail) of level info or higher.
*.info;mail.none;authpriv.none;cron.none                /var/log/messages
# Log all the mail messages in one place.
mail.*                                                  -/var/log/maillog

Then, check /var/log/maillog for any errors related to sending mail.