URL Change in Grid Control

  • From: Stuart Blackburn <sblackbu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 11:39:21 -0400

Does anyone know any easy way to change the hostname/url of a Grid Control setup? We have a setup where the URL is currently gridcontrol1.domain1 but it needs to be changed to gridcontrol1.domain2. The problem is that gridcontrol1.domain1 is hard coded in many files once it's originally setup and even if you can access the login page at gridcontrol1.domain2 it will always redirect back to gridcontrol1.domain1 causing an error because that address is no longer accessible. We do not have access to modify the domains at the network level either. Thanks.

Stuart