Re: URGENT: Package keeps going invalid

  • From: "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gelfand.transform@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:09:30 -0500

Missouri (political subdivision of the US called a state).  The state motto
of Missouri is 'show me', meaning they dont necessarily believe what you
say, you have to show them.

On 7/3/07, Mario Cariggi <gelfand.transform@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 7/3/07, kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would be interested in this.
>
> I have consultants who put changes in and don't compile afterwards... I
> would have something solid to go back to them with and say... see?
>
> They are a pretty good bunch but I think they are all from Missouri.

I think that oracle-l's members not USA based deserve an explanation
on this last sentence; at least me.

Regards.

Mario.

Andrew W. Kerber