Re: URGENT!!! - Inadvertantly ran catalog.sql in an existing database

  • From: Paula Stankus <paulastankus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

Then I tried to just run standard.

  It said it created the package.

  Then I tried to run utlirp.sql

  It hangs and comes back with messages standard not accessible.

  Now my whole machine is hanging.

  Is there anyway to cleanup the catalog without recoverying the entire
database?

  I read that it might be necessary to just have online a large rbs, create
standard, run catalog.sql, run catproc.sql and utlirp.sql

  Any advice is greatly appreciated.  The good thing is this is test but it
means contract $$ if we have to loose a day.

  sigh....