RE: URGENT: INCOMPLETE RECOVERY

  • From: Paula Stankus <paulastankus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jay.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rhojel.echano@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:36:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,

  Yep, I figured it out. The key is to use recover database until cancel using
backup controlfile.

  Thanks,
  Paula

Jay.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hopefully this was fixed
last week but just in case the last time I had this problem I was able to
resolve it by simply following the following stops:

   recover database until cancel using backup controlfile;
   cancel;

  While I had gotten that error after the auto apply of archive logs, manually
cancelling it allowed me to do an open resetlogs.

    Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle DBA
x68355