Re: UI to the Oracle Scheduler

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:27:52 -0600 (CST)

I think what Howard might be thinking of is the same knee jerk I had --
someone scheduling a job with "repeat_interval=>'FREQ=MINUTELY;INTERVAL=1'"
because they need up-to-date information or whatever, without being able to
take into account the ramifications of their actions (i.e. inability to
monitor business systems).

Obviously, your situation is different or you wouldn't be asking the question.

Rich