Re: UI to the Oracle Scheduler

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Louis.Brouillette@xxxxxxx, Howard Latham <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:21:37 -0800 (PST)

We have been dealing with this question for a while now without an easy answer.
OEM/Grid Control is one answer already given here. Another is that you could
write a fairly simple interface with APEX. Are you locked into using the Oracle
scheduler? If not, there are centralized scheduling packages out there that you
could use instead.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles
Check out my new blog series on installing Oracle Database 11gR2 on Windows
using VMWare!