Re: Two factor authentication for Oracle Database?

  • From: "Mark J. Bobak" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ilmar Kerm <ilmar.kerm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:04:49 +0000

Thanks Ilmar, I'll take a look at that. Much appreciated!

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015, 10:46 Ilmar Kerm <ilmar.kerm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

When I implemented Radius login for our databases, I noticed that the
manual also talked about using Radius for two-factor authentication:
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E25054_01/network.1111/e10746/asoradus.htm
Example: Synchronous Authentication with SecurID Token Cards

Ilmar

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Mark J. Bobak <mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone ever configured two-factor authentication for Oracle DB
login? Is it even possible? Part of Advanced Security or maybe Identity
Managrment?

I've just started Google searching, but there doesn't seem to be much out
there.

-Mark

--
Ilmar Kerm