Re: Tuning unknown applications

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:12:22 -0600

No, CTD was coined and described by Mr. Gaja Vaidyanatha...

On 3/23/2011 4:29 PM, Stephens, Chris wrote:
  Beware of ctd (compulsive tuning disorder).

  Was it you that coined the term tim?

  There are days when I look at what is running inside the databases here and feel like I
need to look at\rewrite everything.  Then there are days when I start with...“what
needs improving and what doesn't“.  Those days end much better.

  Chris