RE: Truncated Longs after using Copy Command.

  • From: "Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)" <Bruce.Reardon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SauerBL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:41:20 +1100

Ben,
What about using export / import?
Also what version and OS?
I had problems with using copy and the Windows version of sqlplusw at =
one stage which worked under the Windows CMD sqlplus program - I could =
find exact details if this matches your configuration.

Also, what happens if you try using copy insert with a precreated table =
rather than copy create?

I'm sure someone will suggest Perl / OCI.

HTH,
Bruce Reardon