Re: Trigger referencing LONG in 8i

  • From: Nicolai Tufar <ntufar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sunil Bhola <oraclebhola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:56:06 +0200

Uh, oh. Too bad.

It is an ancient system with a packaged mission-critical application with
no source code and no support. We have absolutely no right to change
anything. We could only query the tables originally and after lengthly
negotiation they allowed us to create insert triggers.

But now... I don't know what we can do now.

Thanks very much for information, now we will look for solutions elsewhere.

Best regards,
Nicolai Tufar