RE: Transfer of Oracle-L

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:46:04 -0400

Thank you for the very valuable service you have provided during your =
tenure!  Six years
as a volunteer at any thing is above and beyond the call of duty. I =
think you have administered
the list with fairness, grace, and humor.  Thank you Steve Adams for =
picking up the burden!

Warm Regards,

Don Freeman