Training Opportunity: Jonathan Lewis in Ann Arbor, MI in November 2004!

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:30:25 -0400

Hi,

For the third year in a row, I'm bringing Jonathan Lewis to Ann Arbor,
MI, to do his three-day seminar.  The seminar is geared towards DBAs,
designers, and senior developers.  If you want to understand how Oracle
works, how to troubleshoot problems, and how to analyze the usefulness
of various database features as they relate to your application, this is
the seminar for you.

I won't clog the list with the full-page of details.  Those who are
interested, please drop me an email to mark@xxxxxxxxx (NOT my subscribed
address) and I'll send you full details.

Who:  Jonathan Lewis
When: Nov 17-19, 2004
Where:  Ann Arbor, MI
Details:  mail to mark@xxxxxxxxx
Seminar outline:  http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html

Thanks,

-Mark

PS  Yes, I asked Jared, he said it'd be ok if I posted this.
PPS  If you want details, DON'T hit reply to this email.  Hit Forward,
then enter 'mark@xxxxxxxxx'.
PPPS  This year, we'll be featuring a well-known special guest.
Identity to be revealed when details are confirmed!

Mark J. Bobak
Oracle DBA
ProQuest Company
Ann Arbor, MI