Re: Tracking down NOLOGGING objects

  • From: "Finn Jorgensen" <finn.oracledba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mark Brinsmead" <pythianbrinsmead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 21:02:19 -0500

I could test this, but it's late on a Friday night (why am I even reading
this now?) but wouldn't the below example actually change the LOGGING status
of the index so it is now LOGGING=NO? I believe it would. The same goes for
the CTAS NOLOGGING example from Mark. That means my original query looking
for objects with LOGGING=NO would have found them in the first place (unless
of course you turn logging on after the object is created/rebuilt).

Finn