RE: Tracing sessions

  • From: "Oliver Jost" <Oliver.Jost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:25:10 -0400

Thanks Brandon,

   I did do a snapshot of the directory to see if there was any undo
growth in the files over the course of time.  However, nothing was
showing activity.  I'm wondering if I do have a rogue trace going on,
will it kick in every time a session id and serial number match or
should the trace have died when the session died?

Oliver

________________________________

        From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oliver Jost

        Will the trace still be on for the submitted sid and serialnum?

        I am curious to find out how to identify if a trace is currently
being run.

attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of this company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.